RoambiScript fails with the following error:
INFO com.mellmo.roambi.api.BaseApiClient - Exception while communicating with the Roambi API: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
SAP Roambi Analytics
The Roambi Cloud server cert is not present in the java cacerts file.
The trusted CA is not installed to the Java Runtime.
• In your browser, go to: https://business.roambi.com/login.
• Click on the HTTPS certificate chain (for Internet Explorer & Chrome, there is a 'lock' icon), click on the lock icon to view the certificate.
• Go to 'Details' of the certificate and 'Copy to file'.
• Copy it in Base64 (.cer) format and save to your Desktop as ‘roambi.cer’.
**note, if ‘Copy to file’ is grayed-out, add https://*.roambi.com to your trusted websites (in browser settings)**
• add certificate to the Java keystore with the following command:
keytool -import -noprompt -trustcacerts -alias roambi -file <certificate> -keystore <KeystoreFile> -storepass changeit
- NOTE: the command will add the Roambi certificate to the keystore file of the JVM used by Roambiscript, usually located at: %JAVA_HOME%\lib\security\cacerts
- for <certificate>, replace with the 'full path' where certificate (roambi.cer) resides
- for <KeystoreFile>, replace with path to the keystore (%JAVA_HOME%\lib\security\cacerts)
KBA , BI-ROM-CLD-SRC , Roambi Cloud Service , Problem