Resource Load XXX is calculating a negative free capacity, as the Capacity is 0.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supply Planning
- Select the Resource Load
- Search for the Resource Load XXX
- Select the Resource Load XXX
- See the system is planning production on days which are not checked in Resource master data. If you select the Load Table tab, you will see that for these days not checked in Resource master data, the system calculating negative Free Capacity.
To check the Operating Times in Resource master data:
- Go to Supply Chain Design Master Data
- Select Resources
- Search for Resource XXX
- Open the Resource XXX
- Select View All
- Choose the Operating Times tab
- Choose the Standard Operating Times sub-tab
- See under Recurrence the checked days
You have maintained a different calendar for the location.
The system only considers site working calendar to calculate load. The Location calendar and the resource calendar must be aligned in terms of working days and non-working days. In addition, the opening hours must be equivalent.
The system is working as expected.
KBA , AP-LDM , Location Data Management , How To