Your requirement is to migrate the Materials, but you receive the below error during Simulation:
Cross Process Category Missing
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects view or Overview
- Search and Open the activity Migration of Materials
- Choose Migrate materials using the migration tool
- Execute Migration for the respective Migration File
- You receive the error message mentioned during the Simulation step
In the General tab in migration template, the Product Category field contains redundant or incorrect entries.
Example: The correct product category in system is XXXXX or YYYYY , however the data enetered in template is as mentined below:
XXXXX - XXXXX
YYYYY - YYYYY
Fill the migration template with the correct data and proceed with the migration.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To