- No data in report after changing the instance language.
- Blank report after Language change.
- Report not showing translated data in the report.
- SAP Successfactors Workforce Analytics
- Online Report Designer
Reproducing the Issue
- Run report with default instance language.
- Report will show data correctly.
- Change the instance language.
- Report is blank although translations are available for the fields/data in the instance.
- First thing to check is if the translation is available for the data/fields.
- Check if the report query consist of any filter.
- If the query has a filter applied then this filter value is treated as hardcoded value in the query which do not get translated after language change therefore this hardcoded filter becomes invalid in the translated language and restricts the data in report.
There are 2 ways to resolve the filter translation issue:
- Apply a filter on a numerical value such as code instead of text so that the transated value of the number still remains a number and this filter is valid for any language.
- Edit the query and add the filter value from the desired language also. Ex: If the filter is applied in English language and the report is blank in chinese language then add the chinese translation of the filter value as well.
Language Translation, No data, Online Report Designer, Analytics , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics all versions