Your requirement is to extract the Purchase Orders using Data Extraction in Application and User Management. Upon executing the Run, we see the below error:
RFC exception SYSTEM_FAILURE raised; No more memory available to extend an internal tab
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management workcenter
- Go to Data Extraction view
- Select New
- Fill the required fields below:
- Run ID: XXXXX
- Run Description: YYYYY
- Extraction Object: Purchase Orders
- Choose Save
- Select Activate and Run
- System loads for some time
- Show All Data Extractions and highlight the Run ID
- At the bottom of the screen, select the tab Application Log
- Open the Application Log and go to the Results tab
- You see the mentioned error
There is already a lot of data present in system memory and it could not process more request for data for Purchase Orders data extraction.
Run the Data Extraction at a time when load on system is less and make sure no other Data Extraction Runs are running at the same time.
You can also use Selection Criteria ID-CONTENT with Between operation to extract data in batches, by giving Purchase Order ID intervals of 500 to 1000 Purchase Orders.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To