The user receives a “You do not have access to view the org chart” warning message when accessing the Team View section of the Team Summary Tile or the Team View Live Slide in Presentations.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Presentations
The logged-in user does not have “Organization Chart Navigation Permission” over himself/herself, which prevents him from seeing the Team View starting from himself/herself.
To resolve the issue, you can grant the “Organization Chart Navigation Permission” for the users in self.
Typically, the managers accessing the Team Summary Tile will already have this permission over their direct reports and there will be another permission role, that grants permissions to all employees in self, which is missing this permission.
- Go to Admin Center > Set User Permissions > Manage Permission Roles.
- Select the appropriate role. Typically, the role that grants permissions to everyone in self. But, you may also need to grant this permission for the managers over their direct reports. Or, in case your company does not have restrictions on the Company Org Chart navigation access, you can grant this permission for everyone to be able to see the hierarchy for the whole company.
- Click “Permission…” > select the “General User Permission” tab > enable the permission “Organization Chart Navigation Permission”.
- Click “Done” > “Save Changes”.
- Team View Team Summary Tile Presentations
- You do not have access to view the org chart
- Organization Chart Navigation Permission