- Dashboard Charts do not display all values, however if you click on "Select All" you can see all the data
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new tile in Tile Builder of Performance Management
- In Chart Data tab you select "Overall Performance Rating" for Category and "Document ID" for Metric
- Go to Preview
- See that the charts are displaying only two values
- Click on "Select All" on the top right
- See that in the drill down there are more than two rows
The Tile Builder cannot count null values from the Category, therefore the charts will only display the data with values. However if you click on 'Selec All' it will display all results (even the nulls) in the Drill Down.
This is expected behavior. If you do not want to display the rows with null values in the Drill down you can apply a filter "Is not null" for the columns with null values.
KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , Dashboard and YouCalc , How To