- Dashboard does not display null values, but if you click on "Select All" you can see all the data
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new tile in Tile Builder of Performance Management
- In Chart Data tab you select "Overall Performance Rating" for Category and "Document ID" for Metric
- Go to Preview
- The charts are not displaying null values
- Click on "Select All" on the top right
- In the drill down there are rows with null values
The Tile Builder cannot count null values from the Category, therefore the charts will only display the data with values. However if you click on 'Selec All' it will display all results (even the nulls) in the Drill Down.
This is expected behavior. If you do not want to display the rows with null values in the Drill down you can apply a filter "Is not null" for the columns with null values.
Dashboard Charts do not display all values Select All data null value , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , Dashboard and YouCalc , How To