- You have done changes to a dashboard or tile previously shared but these changes did not reflect for all users who have access to this dashboard/tile.
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new Dashboard, Tile or upload from Success Store and set the "Report Type" to "Team View" in the filter tab
- Share the Dashboard with user A and user B or provide RBP permission for them to access the Tile or the Standard Dashboard
- User A opens the Dashboard/Tile and does not make any change in the Filters panel
- User B opens the same Dashboard/Tile but he changes the "Report Type" to "Other Filters" in the Filters panel and clicks on Apply
- Now you go to Manage Dashboard and edit the Dashboard/Tile
- Set "Report Type" to "Matrix Reports" and save
- The changes will reflect only for user A
- User B will still have the "Report Type" as "Other Filters" in his dashboard.
Making changes for an existing dashboard already shared may not take effect for all users. After sharing a dashboard, if the user opens the filter panel and click on Apply filter, the dashboard will save a filter profile for that user and further changes made in Manage Dashboards are not going to work. However if the user does not save an own filter profile then the changes will work.
This is by design. If you want to apply the changes for everyone you would need to copy the dashboard (or create/upload a new one) in Manage Dashboards, set the new configuration/filters and share again with the users (providing RBP permission if necessary).
change dashboard tile share shared changes did not reflect all user who access update affect effect updated reflecting , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , Dashboard and YouCalc , How To