Unable to save the value "PWD" for the login method when changing it manually from Employee Profile Page.
SuccessFactors: BizX Platform
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance as an admin user.
- Navigate to Employee Profile
- Search for the user and and change the Login Method of the user to PWD.
- Click on Save, but the changes will not get saved.
If the Manager ID or HR ID of the user has been assigned incorrectly, the login method will not get saved when changing manually in Employee Profile.
To identify the wrong Manager/HR ID field, we need to change the user's login method via User Import/ Basic Import.
Steps to validate and import the user data file:
- Login as a Bizx Admin
- Navigate to Admin Center
- Go to Employee Import
- Browse and select the file to import the user data file.
- Then click on Step 1: Validate Import File
- The system will throw an error that the HR ID/Manager ID is incorrect, which is the main reason why the login method was not getting saved when we are trying to change manually in employee profile page.
- Correct the HR/Manager ID as per the validation error received, and change the Login method via the user import.
User import, Login method, cannot change login method , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem