You create a Workflow Rule which sends an e-mail with a satisfaction Survey, however, the Survey Link is inactive.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Administrator work center.
- Go to Workflow Rules view.
- Open the workflow rule XYZ (XYZ represents the name of the rule) that is configured to send the e-mail.
- The rule is activated and is configured with the html template.
- Now go to the Service work center.
- Select Ticket view.
- Create a test Ticket 123 (123 represents the ID of the Ticket) and open it.
- Make the changes to trigger the rule.
Check the email, the link for the survey is not clickable (it is not a hyperlink).
The configuration to send Surveys is not correct or the HTML template has not been completely setup.
Small Guide for a better understanding of this functionality.
A) Prerequisite to use Survey.
To use the satisfaction survey you need to have activated the Enhanced Sales Campaing functionalities option in business configuration. This information is mentioned in the help center : Home / SAP Hybris Cloud for customer Administrator Guide / Sales Features / Survey
B) Steps to send an automated email notification based on workflow rules with a link to Satisfaction Survey
- Go to the Administrator workcenter.
- Go to the Workflow Rules view.
- Create a rule (or edit the existing rule that you would want to change)
- Enter Basic Data and Define Conditions as per the requirement by completing the Steps 1. and 2. of the guided steps displayed on the top of the screen.
- In step 3 (Define Actions) : Please upload a template file that contains a placeholder for survey wherever you would want to show the survey link or click on Add Row to add placeholder definition for survey.
- Include Placeholders like Ticket ID & Survey ID (e.g. #TICKETID#, #SURVEYxx#).
Note: The field to which it is mapped to does not matter, however, there has to be a mapping maintained to some field. This would be replaced with the url link for survey xx
7. Add recipient determination eg: Contact of Account or Individual Customer (or whoever you would want the notification to be sent )
8. Activate and Finish
C) Remark - Survey Status
- Only surveys of (Category - Satisfaction Survey ) can be sent by e-mail.
- The survey has to be active
D) Format of Survey HTML (If the link of the survey received is not hyperlink, please check the Tags of HTML with attention)
<meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type">
<p>Please join us for the conference!</p>
<a href="#SURVEYxx#">Please complete the survey</a>
Save with Enconding UTF-8.
The <p> </p> tag: this only stands for paragraph and cannot create a link.
That tag which creates a hyperlink in html coding is <a href="#SURVEYxx#">Some text</a>
Survey link, not working, Satisfaction, workflow rule, html template , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , LOD-LE-SUR-DEF , Survey definition = design time , How To