- Measure/Dimension Override is used in different language
- Now all languages have this translation for the measure instead of the Standard Measure name in English
- All users will now see the measure override name regardless of the default language selected
- A Standard Measure will use the Standard Measure Translation
- When an override is applied this no longer uses the standard measure translation
- If only one language is used for the override this becomes the standard measure translation in ALL languages
- Add in an english string Measure/Dimesion Override into the EN-US language to be used as the "fall back" translation for the Measure Override in other languages that do not have a Measure Override label.
Please note that this EN-US fall back language will not be translated to any other language
eg. if there is an EN-US string of "Disabilty" and no string for French, when the language selected is French, the label will be "Disability" and not the translated "Handicap" even though this is a standard translation of a standard dimension/measure.
Product Management has flagged this for an enhancement in a future release (yet to be determined) where if there is an override for a particular language that all other languages are to be based off the Standard measure/dimension name and therefore be subject to our standard translations. Until that time, either input the specific translated string in each language required OR do not use the override functionality and keep the standard translations.
For Support: See WFA-13971
KBA , LOD-SF-WFA-ADM , Admin Tools , Product Enhancement