How to import Job Requisition with Go/Fo fields.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
How to Import job requisition with GO/FO fields?
Import of JOB req with FO/GO fields is similar to picklist where user has to provide external code of the field, which will be validated and stored as internal code in the DB.
Field criteria validation is performed for the FO/GO fields as specified in the template.
RBP will not be considered while importing the Job req.
Creating a Job Req with FO/GO by Data Import
- Create a job req template with FO/GO fields.
- Prepare the data for the job req with FO/GO fields according to your job req template in provisioning.
- Go to Provisioning -> Manage Scheduled Jobs -> Create new Job
- Give the job name and job owner.
- For Job Type select Job Requisition Import in the drop down menu.
- Fill in the FTP login details.
- Upload the csv file in the server and take a note of the file path and file name.
- Now fill the file path and file name in the import job and then submit the job and run it.
Sample .csv file is attached in the KBA under Attachments section.
Please reach out to the Partner for configuring this GO/FO fields and to schedule an job requisition import job.
GO/FO fields import Go/FO job requisiton fields import Import Job Requisition , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To
|Jobreq import with EO FO fields Sample.csv|