Wrong approver determined for supplier invoice approval for the condition Approval by Cost Center Manager by Value Limit.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Select Invoices and Credit Memos view.
- Search for the invoice ABC.
- Open the invoice.
- Navigate to Approval tab.
The expected approver is not determined.
If the condition for supplier invoice approval is set as Approval by Cost Center Manager by Value Limit, and if the value limit is maintained in Define Approval Value Limit under Application and User Management work center the system will not create the approval tasks as expected.
The Value Limit for approving the supplier invoices must be maintained in Employee Work Distribution sub-view under Application and User Management work center. Please follow the below steps to maintain the value limit for employees:
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Select Employee Work Distribution under Task Distribution view.
- Select Purchasing Approval Value Limit under Purchasing.
- Select Edit.
- Add the rule name, employee responsible and validity by selecting Add Rule button.
- Maintain the value limit for each employee by select Add Item button under Value Limit tab.
Note: The option Define Approval Value Limit is applicable for Shopping Cart and Purchase Orders but not Supplier Invoices.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To