How to delete an Item from an Installation Point.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Installed Base work center.
- Go to the Installation Point view.
- In the Search field enter ABC (where ABC is Installation Point with category as Functional Location).
- Open Installation Point ABC and go to the Items facet.
- Select Item LMN (where LMN is item of type Functional Location or Registered Product with status as In Preparation).
There is no option to remove this item on selecting it .
Only item of with status as Obsolete can be removed. Hence ,if you want to remove the item please change the status to Obsolete.
- Click on the Item LMN to open it.
- Now for Item LMN select Action button and change the status to Obsolete.
- Go to the Installation Point view and open Installation Point ABC .
- Go to the Items facet and select the Item LMN( where LMN is now with status as obsolete).
You will not be able to remove this item LMN from Installation Point ABC.
KBA , AP-IBA-IBA , Installed Base , How To