This article explains the steps required to report on users without Performance Forms using Dashboards and Ad Hoc / Report - Table reports.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- SuccessFactors Ad Hoc reports
- SuccessFactors Dashboard
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Option A - Using the standard (Dashboard) tile:
The standard tile titled 'Performance Form Distribution' available in the Success Store displays the count of forms for each user.
Since it displays the list of users with 0 forms, it can be used to serve the purpose.
The tile can be used as a standalone tile on the home page or can be added to new or existing Tile-based Dashboards
- Navigate to Admin Center > Reporting and Analytics > Manage Dashboards > Manage Standard Dashboards and YouCalc Files
- Click 'Add From Success Store'
- Locate the 'Performance Form Distribution' tile and click 'Add to Instance'
- Use the options that follow, to customize the tile (rename, change drill down, etc.,) if required
- Be sure to enable the 'Homepage' checkbox at the Availability screen if you wish to add the tile to the homepage
As mentioned earlier, the tile could also be added to a new / existing Tile-based Dashboard
- Once run, the tile display the count of forms per user, for the selected form template(s) in the filter section
The number of forms per user is displayed in the X-Axis and the corresponding number of users is displayed in the Y-Axis
- Users with a 0 count , are the users without forms
The user list can be obtained by drilling down (clicking) the bar for 0 count
Note: The tile does NOT consider deleted forms. Since this is a standard tile, this behavior CANNOT be modified
If a user has 2 deleted forms and 5 active forms, the tile will display a count of 5 for that user
If a user has 2 deleted forms and no active forms, the tile will display a count of 0 for that user
If a user has no forms at all, the tile will display a count of 0 for that user
Option B - Using Ad Hoc / Report - Table reports:
- Navigate to Ad Hoc reporting and create a new Cross domain report
This would be 'Reporting > New > Report - Table > Cross Domain' , if Report Center has been enabled.
- Start with Employee Profile.
- Click Ad Domain and choose ‘Performance Management’
- Define the People Scope as required, using the ‘People’ pill.
- Select the From templates as required, using the ‘Datasets’ pill.
- Navigate to the ‘Columns’ pill and choose the user specific fields from the Employee Profile domain, based on your requirement.
- Choose ‘select columns’ from the Performance Management domain and include the ‘Document ID’ column.
- Click ‘Group By’ and ‘Add another aggregate column’.
- Choose Document ID for the Aggregate column and Count(Distinct) for the Function.
- Navigate to the ‘Filters’ pill and choose the Performance Management domain.
- Choose the ‘Status’ field under forms and add choose ‘By Rule’.
- Add a rule ‘Not equal to’ ‘Deleted’.
If you wish to include Deleted forms in the count as well, DO NOT PERFORM this step.
- Save the filter and Navigate to the ‘Relationship Pill’.
- Ensure that the correct values are selected as shown in the below Image.
- Save the report and run it.
User with value ‘0’ for the ‘Count(Distinct(Document ID))’ are the users without forms.
Users without forms, Ad Hoc report, Deleted forms, report, Dashboard, Tile, Performance Form Distribution, Performance Form Count, form, status, no form, launched, exclude, count, performance management, review, pm , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-PM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , Dashboard and YouCalc , How To