This article explains the steps requried to report on users without PM forms using Ad Hoc reporting.
SuccessFactors Ad Hoc reports
- Navigate to Ad Hoc reporting and create a new Cross domain report.
- Start with Employee Profile.
- Click Ad Domain and choose ‘Performance Management’
- Define the People Scope as required, using the ‘People’ pill.
- Select the From templates as required, using the ‘Datasets’ pill.
- Navigate to the ‘Columns’ pill and choose the user specific fields from the Employee Profile domain, based on your requirement.
- Choose ‘select columns’ from the Performance Management domain and include the ‘Document ID’ column.
- Click ‘Group By’ and ‘Add another aggregate column’.
- Choose Document ID for the Aggregate column and Count(Distinct) for the Function.
- Navigate to the ‘Filters’ pill and choose the Performance Management domain.
- Choose the ‘Status’ field under forms and add choose ‘By Rule’.
- Add a rule ‘Not equal to’ ‘Deleted’.
- Save the filter and Navigate to the ‘Relationship Pill’.
- Ensure the correct values are selected as shown in the below Image.
- Save the report and run it.
User with value ‘0’ for the ‘Count(Distinct(Document ID))’ are the users without forms.
Uusers without forms , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-PM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , Dashboard and YouCalc , How To