You have maintained a Deviating Holiday Calendar for an employee, but the holidays from this calendar are not reflecting in the employee's time account.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Time Administration work center and access the view Employees
- Search for the employee which you want to check and select it, then click on Edit
- Go to the tab Time Profile and select the current time profile
- Click on Show Holiday Calendar
- There are no holidays maintained.
The Deviating Holiday Calendar has not been assigned to any working day calendar, then the holidays assigned to it will not be assigned to the employees.
In order for the holidays from the Deviating Holiday Calendar to be displayed properly in the employee's time file, you must assign it to a working day calendar.
This can be done by following the steps below:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center and access the view Overview
- Search for Working Day Calendar
- Select the activity Working Day Calendar and click on Open or Change Immediately
- Select the option Maintain an existing working day calendar
- Select the working day calendar in which you want to assign the holiday calendar and click on Next
- In the Holiday Calendar field, select your deviating holiday calendar
- Click on Next until you reach the Review step and then click on Finish.
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To