Admins are seeing blank screen when accessing learning admin. Software checker shows "Flash Player - Required software is not detected."
SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
Issue can be replicated by doing either the following:
- Login via BizX> Admin Center> Learning> Learning Administration.
- Login via native instance.
Adobe Flash Player (which is a requirement for LMS) is a depreciated software that soon will not be supported by some browsers. E.g Google Chrome has already disabled the Flash Player because this tool is a security risk.
Please check the below workarounds for this issue, Please note this not permanaent fix . Product management is working on providing LMS services without the requirement of flash, it's in the roadmap for next year but as of now there is no confirmation on the exact release.
1) Workaround for Chrome to renable Flash
2) For firefox users :
- Choose Firefox > Tools > Add-ons. Open the Add-ons dialog box.
- Select Plugins.
- In the list of Add-ons, look for Shockwave Flash (another name for Flash Player) and check the status that appears to the right of the plug-in name. Shockwave Flash is disabled.
- Select Always Activate. ...
- Close the dialog box.
3) For IE users :
However, If you still get the pop up message giving 2 options-
Update now & run this time. click on run this time. then LMS starts working.
NOTE: Customers need to reach out to their local IT team. For Chrome, content setting might be disabled due to company group policy settings.
LMS not loading in Chrome , Firefox , LMS not working in Browser, blank screen, windows 10 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , Problem