You have noticed that the reporting features on mobile devices are not the same as in the browser. This document outlines the differences, and some common restrictions that are present in mobile reporting.
- When you open the report on a mobile screen and swipe from right to left, it will move to the next report view
- All pop ups in mobile will cover the whole screen. By comparison, menus are shown as a small list.
- The list of report views is sorted by end user / key user/ standard views
- The performance of mobile reports is continuously expanded and improved. Please also note that the performance also depends on the phone (RAM size).
Differences in Reporting Features between Mobile and the Browser:
- Show Value and Table / Chart Settings are not available in mobile, only Show Legend is possible
- In dashboards, there is no drill down and hence no Reset button in the mobile mode
- Irrespective of what layout is maintained in dashboards, in mobile the views are always shown underneath each other
- The Mobile App not compatible with Windows 10
- The Filter icon in reports is not available on windows devices
- In filters, it is not yet supported to manually type in values. Please use the value help.
- Changing report selections in mobile is not supported yet. You can only choose from pre-saved selections.
- Reports are not supported in offline mode
- Analyse Data in mobile dashboards is not yet available
- There is currently no legend in the KPI bar
- When clicking on a column header in mobile, no pop up is available (like in HTML5)
- Report-to-Report navigation is not supported on phones; it only works on the desktop and tablets.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To