How to disable the save feature in Lumira Server for BI Platform
- SAP BusinessObjects Lumira Server for Business Intelligence Platform 1.31.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 or 4.2
To disable the save feature in Lumira Server for BI Platform, the User must be denied access to Edit Objects. To do this complete the following steps;
- Log into the Central Management Console as an Administrator user
- Choose 'Folders' in the drop-down that appears on the CMC homepage.
- Right click on the folder you require and click 'User Security'
- In the table, select the particular user or user-group you wish to disable the save feature for and click 'Assign Security'
- Apply the Access Level you require and click on the Advanced tab
- Deny the rights shown below;
KBA , BI-LUM-SRV-BIP , SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform , Problem