Scheduled Project Invoice Request is not Created.
Reproducing the Issue
Every night a regular job runs automatically. The job automatically creates project invoice requests on the next day. When the invoice date is reached, an invoice run processes the invoices based on the invoice requests.
While automatic invoice schedule run checks for the time and expense, if there are no time and expenses available against project to create project invoice request the system failed to create the schedule project invoice request and generates the error task.
Follow the below steps to see the task.
- Go to Customer Invoicing Work Center.
- Choose the Work View.
- Choose the relavant task associated to sales order.
- You can see the task Solve Issue When Creating Project Invoice Request - Creation of project invoice request failed.
- Choose the Edit button.
- You will see the application log XXXXX (XXXXXX represents the application log ID).
- Go to Results tab here you can see the error Expenses do not exist; CPIR not created.
Case 1 : If you are sure, you don’t expect any expenses might occur for the project then you must delete those invoice schedule items from Sales Order so that it won’t consider for execution in future and complete the Task.
Case 2 : If you expect expense that needs to be billed to you customer, ensure to have the time and expense before the schedule or change the schedule dates accordingly to regenerate the schedule project invoice request .
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To