When adding an Interviewer name using “Role in requisition” and using “Name” options, system display different sequence. For example, when you select an interviewer by name option, Interviewer name displayed as <last name> <first Name> <Middle Name> and when you select the same Interviewer using by Role option, name displayed as <Middle Name> <First Name> <Last name>
SuccessFactors BizX - Recruiting Management(RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to instance
2. Navigate to recruiting> Interview Scheduling tab
3. Select a candidate to start scheduling an interview
4. Add Interviewer name first by Name and the name displayed as <last name> <first Name> <Middle Name>
5. Now add the same Interviewer using by Role option, name displayed as <Middle Name> <First Name> <Last name>
6. Different customer's instances have different behavior of displaying the full name sequence as of now. It is not working as expected.
It is a defect/bug where the Interviewer name is not displaying in correct sequence and the fix is in B1708 release which is scheduled in the month of September 2017.
The correct sequence of displaying Interviewer full name is <First_Name> <Middle_Name> and <Last_Name> in both by 'Name' and 'Role in Requisition'.
After the release, system should display <First_Name> <Middle_Name> and <Last_Name> in both options.
Interview Scheduling Interviewer name Interviewer name sequence , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , Problem