- LMS Custom fields values are not shown for manager when executing Learning reports in ORD.
- This data is visible for ORD admin reports.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM suite
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Analytics > Online Report Designer (ORD)
- Users in LMS are not permitted to view custom columns.
- Admins on the other hand can be granted this permission
Please support the following enhancement request:
- The user who needs to see custom column data should be an admin in LMS.
- The following workflow should be granted to the role assigned to the admin: "view user custom column" (under User management group)
Please see the references section for KBAs on how to create an LMS admin, assign a role and ORD specific permissions.
SuccessFactors, Learning, LMS, Analytics, ORD, online report designer, custom field, custom column, user report, admin report, view user custom column , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Product Enhancement