- "Years Of Service" field is fetching incorrect data in Realms Query
- "Years Of Service" field is fetching incorrect data in Ad Hoc Report
- Advance Reporting
- Ad Hoc Report
Reproducing the Issue
- Home > Analytics > Analytics > Advance Reporting
- Select "Employee ID" from Global Job Information table
- Select "Years Of Service" field from Employment Details Table
- Put a filter on Employee ID - 1234
In the Employment details Portlet Portlet, Years Of Service field holds value = 5 for the User - 1234
In Advance Reporting this field displays value as 4 for this user.
Expected Result set - Years of Service field display as 5 for user - 1234 in Advance Reporting.
Ad hoc Reporting:
- Create Ad Hoc Report of "Person and Employment (Info As Of Date)"
- Select "Employment Detail Years of Service" and Employee ID columns
- Filter On Employee ID - 1234
- In Ad Hoc Report "Years of Service" field is fetching value as 4 for user - 1234.
"Years Of Service" field is configured in employmentInfo. This is Custom Field. It can be checked from Admin Center > Manage Business Configuration > EmploymentInfo.
EC Business Rule is configured to calculate the data. This business rule is configured as "On-View" not as "On-Save". Due to Business Rule "OnView" configuration, correct data is not getting fetched in report.
Modifying the rule in Employee Central:
If you would like to have the same value shown in the report and in the employment info, you need to configure the rule as an "OnSave" rule.
Otherwise the value can differ, because the "OnView" rule shows another value than written on the database.
Assistance regarding changing the Business Configuration Rule will be taken care by Employee Central Team (LOD-SF-EC).
Create a calculated column in Advanced Reporting:
2515212 - How to get "number of years" an employee is working in the organization in ORD or Advance Reporting?
- Years of Service
- Service In Years
- Ad Hoc
- Advance Reporting
- Business Rule