- Scheduled offerings details are not visible to user when he is enrolled
- User cannot search for items and/or programs in catalog - he is not getting results from search
Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- As an admin assign item to user
- As an admin create scheduled offerings for this item
- As a user navigate to your learning plan
- User can see item on his learning plan but details of available scheduled offerings are not displayed
Issue is caused by missing Assignment Profile that would enable user with access to catalog
- Create Assignment Profile that gives user access to catalog by navigating to Users > Assignment Profiles > Add New.
- On Assignment Profile record click on link "Manage rules" from actions menu and specify domain and specific rules in order to have users listed.
Users have to be located in domain that you specify in domain section of manage rules.
- Click save and by clicking on button seen in screenshot above "existing users in assignment profile" you can see users in assignment profile.
- Once this is done, catalog should be added to AP.
- Create catalog by navigating to Learning > Catalogs > Add new.
- Navigate to "Items" tab of newly created catalog record and add preferred item to it by clicking on green plus icon.
System will ask if you want to add item and Scheduled offering as well. Both options should be selected if you want enable user to see item and scheduled offerings scheduled for this item as well.
- Once catalog is created, navigate back to Assignment profile record > catalogs > and add newly created catalog by clicking on green plus icon.
- The last step is to navigate to Actions menu and click "propagate" link.
This will propagate all changes performed and users will have access to catalog and all items and scheduled offerings within it.
catalog access; user cannot see scheduled offering details;visible; external; site; assignment profile and assigned catalog , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , Catalog , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To