While trying to save a new Outgoing Bank Transfer system gives the error Combination of bank XYZ, company ABC, and bank account DEF already exists.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Payment Management Work Center.
- Go to Common Tasks > New Outgoing Bank Transfer.
- Complete the necessary information.
- Click Save button.
System shows the error message Combination of bank XYZ, company ABC, and bank account DEF already exists.
The reason for this error is because there are two or more Bank Accounts using the same IBAN number.
- Go to Liquidity Management Work Center.
- Go to Master Data > My Banks.
- Select the respective My Bank ID.
- Click on Edit > Bank Accounts.
- Check the Bank Accounts and remove the IBAN in case it is being used in more than one.
This is also valid when a Bank Account is with status Blocked.
KBA , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , How To