Candidate power search by country results in the error message:
"error: Search Failed. Either the searchers country is not configured or it is not using country picklist"
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting > Candidates
- Use search criteria "Basic Info" > "Country"
- Select any country from the drop-down menu
- Click on "Search"
1) Edit Candidate Privacy Options is enabled in provisioning.
2) The Country field is not configured as a picklist on either the Succession Data Model or on the Candidate Profile Template.
If client does not need to use Candidate Privacy, disable the feature on Provisioning.
If client needs the above mentioned feature, you need to do following:
a) On the Succession DataModel configure the user country field as country picklist
b) On the Candidate Profile Template configure the country field as country picklist
c) The searcher should have a country value set in their employee profile.
See also the KBA 2190230 - Error - Search error: Search Failed. Either the searchers country is not configured or it is not using country picklist - Recruiting.
Search error: Search Failed. Either the searchers country is not configured or it is not using country picklist, Country picklist, Country, Search country, Search candidate, Search candidate by country, recruiter unable to search by country, power search to working, unable to search, candidate country , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To