Candidate power search by country results in the error message:
"error: Search Failed. Either the searchers country is not configured or it is not using country picklist"
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting > Candidates
- Use search criteria "Basic Info" > "Country"
- Select any country from the dropdown menu
- Click "Search"
- Edit Candidate Privacy Options is enabled in provisioning
- The Country field is not configured as a picklist on either the Succession Data Model or on the Candidate Profile Template
If client does not need to use Candidate Privacy, disable the feature on Provisioning
If client needs the above mentioned feature, you need to do following:
- On the Succession Data Model configure the user country field as country picklist
- On the Candidate Profile Template, configure the country field as country picklist
- The searcher should have a country value set in their employee profile
See also the KBA 2190230 - Error - Search error: Search Failed. Either the searchers country is not configured or it is not using country picklist - Recruiting.
search, error, failed, picklist, country, privacy , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To