- Not Applicable rating option impacting on Employee's Overall Ratings?
- Unable to rate a section, but there is no equal option?
- Why use Unable to Rate?
- Performance Management
- 360 MultiRater
The Unable to Rate field on Manage Templates is a field where you can type a label that will explain the reason why an employee cannot be rated. This option will appear within the Rating Scale of the form, this will not impact in any positive or negative way in the Overall Ratings of the employee. Some examples of use are when the employee is too new to be rated or that section is not applicable to the employee.
- Go to the Manage Templates in Admin Center.
- Go to the Section in the Template you want to configure.
- Now you will be able to see the Unable to Rate field, you can write the reason/name of the option for why the employee will not be applicable to the rating.
- Now follow the 2nd and 3rd steps for each section you want to be configured with Unable to Rate, save your template and launch a new form to test your new Unable to Rate option in the Rating Scale.
- Unable to Rate;
- Impact Ratings;
- Not Applicable;
- Too new to be rated;
- Cannot be rated;
- Rating Scale;
- Manage Templates;
- Section Ratings;