- Software check in learning administration shows flash not installed even though the user has latest version of flash installed in the system
- Software check gives warning message "Flash player - Required software is not detected. It must be installed or enabled"
Learning Managment System
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to Learning Administration
2. Click "Check System" on the top right corner of your application
3. Notice red check mark with warning message "Flash player - Required software is not detected. It must be installed or enabled"
owser has flash disabled
- Go to your chrome browser setting: chrome://settings/content
- Flash > select "Allow sites to run Flash"
- If you do not have the admin rights to make this changes, kindly get in touch with your IT team to make the necessary changes.
system check, software check, softare check warning message , Flash player, Required software is not detected, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , Problem