Contingent Workforce can be turned on from the Admin Center using the Manage Employee Central Settings. This can be accomplished by setting up via role based permissions by following these steps:
Make sure :
- Employee Cental turned on
- People Profile v3 is in use
Employee Central: Contingent workforce
- Go to--> Admin Center--> Manage Permission Roles--> that opens up the Permission Role List.
- Select the permission role group you want to change that opens up the Permission Role Detail page.
- Select Permission button that opens up the Permission settings box.
- Go to--> Administrator Permissions-->Manage System Properties.
- Select Employee Central Feature Settings and select Done.
- Select Save Changes to finish.
- If using OneAdmin, go to Tool Search to enter in Manage Employee Central Settings, which directs you to the Admin Center Manage Employee Central Settings.
- Go to--> Person, Employment and Worker Type-->Contingent Workers--> and turn the on/off slider towards the on position
- Select Save to finish.
Contingent_Workforce , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CWF , Contingent Workforce , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To