You created a payment for multiple Invoices and while generating the Payment File, system does not create a line for each Invoice.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Payment Management Work Center.
- Go to Payment Monitor View.
- Select the Payment ID ABC.
- Click on Actions > Create Payment File.
- Go to Liquidity Management Work Center.
- Go to File Management > Outbound Files.
- Click on the File ID XYZ.
- Click on View All button.
- Download the attachment.
System created only one line for the entire payment, instead of a line for each invoice.
It is not possible to have different payment line items for each invoice if you are paying the all the invoices at the same time.
You can clear the invoices separately and generate the Payment File, then system will create different lines in Payment File against different invoices.
You can either enter Memo Lines, with the Invoice IDs, while posting the payment and the memo lines will be displayed in the Payment File.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To