Duration is displayed as zero if leaves are requested on weekends
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- The employee has applied for leave on Saturday and Sunday. The requesting field shows correctly as 2.
- But it shows as 0 in Administer time off screen
- Currently this is a limitation in time off new UI(Workbench UI). Calendar days (weekend days) do not display in the 'Administer Time' screen, but will display in the Time Off Request.
- It works correctly in the old UI i.e Manage Time Off page.
- The Product Management has confirmed that this is an enhancement.
- Currently the Enhancement has no fix date, and is currently in discussion for b1808 but this is not confirmed at this time. You can track the release of this Enhancement by checking the release notes in each release for ECT-66122.
- Please reach out to your CSM if further tracking of ECT-66122 is required.
Time off, Administer time, Weekends, Duration, Taken, Requesting, SFSF, SF EC, SFEC, SF EC TIM, Emp Centrl , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Problem