There is no option to 'set up interviewers' appearing even though the candidate is in a status that has been permissioned for interviewAssessment.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Find a candidate that is in an application status that has the interviewAssessment feature permissioned.
2. Show that status has interviewAssessment permission configured in the requisition XML.
3. View the candidate's application and see that there is no option to 'Set up interviewers' on the right hand side of the page.
1. The reason 'set up interviewers' is not appearing in this application is because you have enabled Interview Scheduling in Manage Recruiting Settings.
2. If this is enabled then all the scheduling must be done through the 'Interview Scheduling' tab in Recruiting. When you disable it you will be able to 'set up interviewers' from the candidate's application page. However, it is advised to use the Interview Scheduling functionality instead of the 'Set up Interviewers' function. Please follow KBA 2342883 for how to enable Interview Scheduling.
Interview Scheduling, Set up interviewers, Manage Recruiting Settings , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , Problem