When trying to enable Mentoring feature in Upgrade Center it is throwing error.
- Career Development Plan
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to the instance
2. Go to Admin Center -> Upgrade Center
3. Click on Mentoring -> Unable to upgrade
"CDP Full(Development Plan)" is NOT enabled in provisioning
- Mentoring programme is a CDP product and the "Development admin" permission is also a permission on CDP side. So we must enable "CDP Full(Development Plan)" in provisioning.
- Then grant SFADMIN development admin permission in RBP.
- Once done,we can perform upgrade for mentoring program.
Enable mentoring Upgrade center Upgrade Mentoring Upgrade center error Mentoring , KBA , LOD-SF-MEN-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Setttings , Problem