In the Content section of SAP Jam users can upload content, including emails. When an email is uploaded it cannot be viewed or previewed in SAP Jam; users have to download it to view it.
Reproducing the Issue
1. In SAP Jam navigate to the 'Content' section
2. Click on 'Upload File'
3. Upload an email.
4. In the Content section note that the view count is zero:
5. Click on the item bring you to the page containing the email. Note that the view count does not increase:
- Views count are not tracked if the item uploaded cannot by viewed in SAP Jam
- The logic is that when the users lands on the page containing the email, he/she cannot view the content of the email, therefore any view count would be irrelevant or misleading.
- Instead of noting the view count please use the download count
- This can be tracked to see how many user download the email and have the ability to view it.