How to assign a workflow to as Spot Awards
- Go to the Admin Center.
- In the Tool Search field, enter Configure Object Definitions.
- In the Search, enter Object Definition and Spot Award.
- Choose Take Action - Make Correction.
- Choose your workflow from the Workflow Routing drop-down and Save:
- It is recommended that Pending Data is set as No for the Spot Awards entity.
NOTE: The fields that will appear for members of the workflow are all configured in "Configure Object Definitions", under "object" => "Spot Awards"
Should you need to alter visibility, you can edit the object definition, access the "details" of the fields referenced, and set the "visibility" to "not visible"
Assigning a workflow Spot awards , KBA , LOD-SF-RNR-MAP , Workflows & Routing , How To