How to assign a workflow for spot awards program.
**All images from demo instances**
- SuccessFactors Spot Awards
- SuccessFactors Rewards & Recognition
- Go to Admin Center
- Using the Tool Search go to "Configure Object Definitions"
- In the Search drop down select "Object Definition" and then search "Spot Award".
- Select Take Action> Make Correction.
- Select your new workflow via the "Workflow" routing drop-down.
- Once selected Save at the bottom of the page.
- If you are using dynamoic workflows which are defined within a business rule, this workflow routing option needs to be left blank.
- You can then define the business rule under "Validate Rules". For example.
- The business rules would look as follows when using two workflows.
- The fields which appear for members of the workflow are all configured under "Configure Object Definitions" withinn the "Spot Awards" object.
- Should you need to alter any visibility, this can be edited in within the object "Spot Award" and access the "Details" section of the field in which you would like to edit.
Q - Can we use the Pending Data "Yes" for a workflow for a spot awards program?
A - Currently this is not supported. Therefore Pending Data should always be set to "No" when it comes to workflow configuration.
spot awards workflow, assigning workflows, dynamic workflows, rewards, recognition, valiate rules, , KBA , LOD-SF-RNR-MAP , Workflows & Routing , How To