Administrators may customise the text displayed in the content early launch warning message that is displayed to the users when launching courses from the Leanring Plan.
What are the labels involved in the customisation of this message?
Reproducing the Issue
- Enable the early launch warning in System Admin> Configuration> System Configuration> LMS_ADMIN.
- Set "enableOnlineContentEarlyLaunchWarning=" to "true"
- Provide a value for the setting "onlineContentEarlyLaunchWarningThreshold="
- Notice that depending on the value provided for "onlineContentEarlyLaunchWarningThreshold=" and on the number of days remaining for the course to be completed, the customisation of the message might not be reflected.
- The labels that need to be updated in order to customise this message are both "instruction.todo.ConfirmLaunchContentDueNow" and "instruction.todo.ConfirmLaunchContent30DaysRemaining".
- If "onlineContentEarlyLaunchWarningThreshold =0" and that theuser has has still at least one day to complete the item, the label displayed in the user side will be "instruction.todo.ConfirmLaunchContent30DaysRemaining"
- In any other case, the labels reflected in the user side will be "instruction.todo.ConfirmLaunchContentDueNow"
pop-up, pop up, popup, warning, remaining, days, due, not due until , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , How To