Below error is displayed when trying to import data from ERP into BusinessObjects Cloud
Error: "dberror($.hdb.Connection.executeUpdate): 257 - SQL error, server error code: 257. sql syntax error: incorrect syntax near "Full": line 1 col 265 (at pos 265) at /sapmnt/ld7272/a/HDB/jenkins_prod/workspace/HANA__FA_CO_LIN64GCC48HAPPY_rel_fa~hana1sp12/s/ptime/query/parser/syntax/qp_gram.y:59565"
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2017.09
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to BusinessObjects Cloud
- Browse "Models"
- Select Model to import Data into
- Select "Import Data from SAP ERP"
- After selecting connection and query, map all the dimension and measures
- Click on "Finish Mapping"
- Error is displayed
The cause is currently under investigation by Development.
- Help portal
- SAP Community network portal ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP Community WIKI
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- Training videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training Events
- Past Event Recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating facility at the top right-hand corner of this article.