Decimal values are different when exporting Lumira documents from Lumira Desktop to BI Launchpad when using UNX Universe as a datasource.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 SP03 FP06
- SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform 1.31.4
- SAP Lumira desktop 1.31.4
- Windows 2008 R2
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a document based on UNX Universe using SAP Universe Query Panel
- Add any measure or dimension
- Create a visualization with any chart and the correct data from the measures will be displayed
- Publish the document to the Business Intelligence Platform
- Open the Lumira document on BI Launchpad and refresh the document.
- Decimal data shown will be rounded down eg. 37981.54, while after refresh in BI Launchpad 37975.00
Windows 2008 R2 is not supported for Lumira Server for BI Platform as per the Product Availability Matrix.
Please refer to:
Apply SP1 patch to Windows 2008 R2 as Windows 2008 R2 SP1 is a supported version.
KBA , BI-LUM-SRV-BIP , SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform , Problem