- 'Add to Outlook' functionality for Goal and Performance Management
- unable to edit the add_to_outlook calendar template
- BizX Platform
Reproducing the Issue
- Outlook integration enabled
- use the 'Add to Outlook' functionality for Goal and Performance Management
- an .ics calendar file downloaded/saved that can then be imported in customer Mail/Calendar application
- This file contains the URL to the form (does not apply for goals)
- There is no option to edit the URL prior to download the .ics file
- The URL is generated in the system internally, and cannot be configured.
- Customer still can modify the content of the calendar item while importing into the Calendar app.
- When clicking the Calendar button, an .ics (standard iCalendar format) file will be generated and downloaded, and can be imported into supported Mail applications (e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Apple Mail, etc.).
- The link in the .ics file (as well as the imported Calendar entry) is actually the access URL to the form page. If the link is clicked at a later time in the Calendar, then the form page will be opened if there is a valid login session in the same browser instance, or the access will be denied if there is no active login session. BizX system, including the form page, is protected by permission control. Invalid accesses will always be denied, and this is the expected behavior
- Exception: For goals there is no url in the ics file, just the goal name
- Performance and Goal Management
- Add to outlook
- Calendar button
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions