Unit Price maintained in the project purchase request as ABC is not reflected correctly in the purcashe request XYZ. (ABC refers to unit price value and XYZ refers to purchase request ID).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
In Project side:
- Go to Project Management work center.
- Select Projects view.
- Search for the project PQR. (PQR refers to project ID)
- Navigate to Products tab.
- Select Purchase Requests sub - tab.
We can see Unit Price is maintained as ABC. (ABC is the value)
In Purchase Order side:
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Select the Purchase Requests view.
- Select All Purchase Requests option.
- Search for the purchase request XYZ. (XYZ refers to purchase request ID)
- Open the purchase request.
We can see price per unit is as 1.
The price maintained in the project purcahse request is 0. As a result, when the price is maintained as 0 in the project purchase request, the price per unit in the following documents will be defaulted to 1.
This is the standard system behavior. Kindly maintain the price in project purchase request other than 0. Then the correct amounts will be reflected in the Purchase Request.
unit price, unit price in project purchase request, project purchase request unit price, unit price in PR not reflected , KBA , unit price , unit price in project purchase request , project purchase request unit price , unit price in pr not reflected , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To