Unit Price maintained in the project purchase request as ABC is not reflected correctly in the purcashe request XYZ.
Reproducing the Issue
In Project side:
- Go to Project Management work center.
- Select Projects view.
- Search for the project PQR.
- Navigate to Products tab.
- Select Purchase Requests sub - tab.
We can see Unit Price is maintained as ABC.
In Purchase Order side:
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Select the Purchase Requests view.
- Select All Purchase Requests option.
- Search for the purchase request XYZ.
- Open the purchase request.
We can see price per unit is as 1.
The price maintained in the project purcahse request is 0. As a result, when the price is maintained as 0 in the project purchase request, the price per unit in the following documents will be defaulted to 1.
This is the standard system behavior. Kindly maintain the price in project purchase request other than 0. Then the correct amounts will be reflected in the Purchase Request.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To