Application error is received when setting a termination date on employee's termination
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
- v12 / People Profile (PP3)
Reproducing the Issue
- In Employment Information page of employee, click on Take Action > Terminate.
- Select Terminate then set a Termination Date.
- An application error occurs upon setting the termination date.
- This is a configuration issue with the termination rule assigned to the time account type and occurs when booking dates of the time accounts are being moved/changed in the rule.
- Product Support - See internal memo for log example
- Examples of Incorrect Configurations are shown below:
- use an interim account update rule when booking date adjustment are needed for time accounts.
- See Interim Time Account Updates section of our Employee Central Time Off Implementation Guide for further information.
Time Off, termination rule, termination date, application error, booking date, interim account update, time account, time account type, termination, ECT-65782 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem