Candidates without resume are not searchable using basic criteria.
SuccessFactors BizX - Recruiting Management(RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to instance
2. Navigate to Recruiting> Candidate Search tab
3. Search a candidate having no resume attached using any of the basic search like background element, email, phone, first name, last name etc. You will notice that candidate is not searchable and search result is zero.
Searching a candidate using background element. You can see candidate is not searchable.
Searching same candidate using basic criteria first name and last name. Candidate still not searchable.
4. However, same candidate can be searched using 'Search by Name'. When you put the name in 'Search by Name' box, system will auto suggest the name to select.
5. When you select the candidate, you can see this candidate is not having resume.
6. Other candidates having resume are searchable.
These affected candidates without resume are imported using quartz job or these are the migrated candidates.
When the candidates are migrated or imported to the system using quartz job, it is required to re-index the instance.
Hence, if candidate is imported using quartz job, please create a ticket for the Cloud Product Support and ask to re-index the instance. This is resolve the issue. Affected candidates can be searched using basic criteria after re-index.
Candidate Search Candidates are not searchable Migrated candidates not searchable , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem