Ask for Feedback responses can now be displayed in the Performance Form Supporting Pod to any permissioned user including the Employee.
– When enabled and permissioned, all responses will be visible to permissioned users
– Permissions can be granted by role and route map step.
Please Note: Permissions are only applied to the Performance Form and the Team Overview page will continue to behave as it always has
- PM v12 Acceleration
- Ask for Feedback
1. To enable: Navigate to Admin tools > Form Template Settings > select a template > Enable Ask for Feedback Responses in Supporting Pod permissions
Important: Enabling this will automatically enable the Ask for Feedback responses for all roles in all route map steps for completed, in progress, and new forms
If permissions need to be applied, the best practice is to use this feature for new forms, not in progress forms.
2. To permission: Navigate to Admin tools > Manage Templates > select the template from step 1 > General Settings > Ask for Feedback data in Supporting Information Pod Permission(s)
Permission Types: None & Read
Important: If you plan to permission this feature, please first grant None permission for all roles in steps and then grant the desired read permissions.
When enabled, the feedback provided on the employee is visible to everyone who has permission to view it.
• The permissions are only applied to the Performance Form page. The Team Overview page will continue to function as it always has and will only show the feedback received to requester.
• The copy of the form which is kept in the En Route folder will apply the permissions that were assigned to the step when the performance form left the user’s inbox. The supporting information pod will continue to update with new feedback if the user had permission in that step i.e. the supporting information pod is not a snapshot of when the form was sent.
2078040 - Ask for Feedback and Disable Ask for Feedback - Performance Management
ask for feedback, supporting information pod, supporting information pod permissions, supporting information button, PMU-4475 , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-POD , Home Page, Pods and Portlets, To Do List , LOD-SF-PM-FBK , Feedback: Get Feedback, Ask for Feedback, etc. , How To