You are trying to cancel an Approval Process via Administration side, as per the functionality introduced on 1705 release and the button to cancel is not available.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM suite
- Learning Management System - 1705 and later versions
- Admin interface
- User snapshot > related/more > Approvals
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Item with a configured Approval Process that requires the Supervisor Approval
- Assign this Item to the user
- As an Admin, try to cancel this Approval Process by navigating to the User's record > Click on More > Approvals tab
- Click on the approval ID
- You will notice that the button to cancel the Approval Process is not available
The pre requisites may not be met:
- The only status that allows Admin to remove the Approval Process is when the Supervisor approved it and the user did not start the course.
- This functionality is applicable only for online and blended (online part) type of items.
If the pre requisites are met, the admin should be able to cancel the approval.
if you do not get the "ID" hyperlinked in the "Approval" page
- Navigate to System Admin > System Configuration > Module Tab > AdvancedStudent
- change "Groups.order=1.0" to "Groups.order=10.0"
Feedback from engineering: A tab on the Snapshot, including Groups, can have any order but looks like if Groups is the on the top we have an issue.
This has been fixed in 1711 but if you face the issue in the meantime, please apply the workaround suggested above.
SAP, SuccessFactors, Learning, Cancel Approval Process, Admin not able to cancel approval, Cancel Approval button missing, cancel approval link , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem