You are unable to invoice even after removing the inconsistencies in the Invoice Request document.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Select the Invoice Requests view.
- Select the invoice request XYZ and click on the Invoice button. (XYZ represents the invoice ID)
- A new screen appears with all fields greyed out and the following warning message is displayed: Invoice Request XYZ Item XX not possible; reference document inconsistent.
Redetermination not successful for this invoice request.
To resolve this issue please follow the below steps:
- Go to work center Customer Invoicing.
- Go to view Invoice Requests view.
- Edit the invoice request XYZ.
- Navigate to the Document Flow tab.
- Open the sales order ABC and select View All (ABC represents the sales order ID).
- Naviagte to the Involved Parties tab.
- Select either Sales Unit or Invoicing Unit.
- Click on the Remove button.
- Click on the Add button and select the Sales Unit or Invoicing Unit and enter the same value maintained before.
- Click on Save.
You can now invoice the document.
customer, invoicing, unable, invoice, inconsistencies, removing, request , KBA , customer , invoicing , invoice , unable , request , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To