Time Profile of an employee cannot be changed after the extension of an employee contract.
Business Requirement: In the Personnel File of an employee the Termination Date thas been changed to a later date. Now you want to create a new Time Profile with an End Date matching the newly created Termination Date. But the original End Date of the existing Time Profile cannot be overwritten.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Time Administration work center.
2. Select the Employees view.
3. Mark the affected employee and choose the Edit button.
4. Go to the Time Profile tab.
5. Add Row to create a new Time Profile.
6. The existing End Date cannot be overwritten and no Time Profile with new End Date can be created.
There is a pending task for the employee in the system which should be completed to reflect the changes in Time Profile End Date for this employee.
1. Go to Time Administration and select Work view.
2. Search the employee id.
3. Open Task: Review Time Data (Correction of Hire Date) for the employee.
4. Complete the task.
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To