- How can I check who has provisioning access to my instance?
- Bizx Platform
- With the b1705 release, it is now possible for customers to check who has provisoning access to their instance from the front end.
- Firslty, the following features must be enabled in provisioning first:
- "Provide visibility into who has provisioning access to current instance".
- "Enable Upgrade Center permission" (see KBA 2184363 - Enable Upgrade Center Permissions for further details)
- Once these features are enabled, you need to perform an OData Metadata refresh. Please follow KBA 2171588 for instructions on how to do this.
- Once this is completed, customers can check who has provisioning access to their instance by either calling OData API to get the provisioner list of who can access the instance, or by using Intergration Center(IC) to get the list.
- To access the feature via the Integration Centre, you need to do the following:
1. Navigate to Integration Centre from Admin Centre
2. Select My Integrations
3. Select Create, and Scheduled Simple File Output Integration
4. Then search for 'CompanyProvisioner', and select this integration type.
- As of b1708 release, you can access and manage the full list also from the self service tool titled Provisioning Access Management. - See KBA 2519639 - Manage Provisioning Access Tool - BizX Platform
- Details are available in the guide on help.sap.com. The guide is entitled "Managing Instance Access" and is available via this link.
- Once b1708 is available in the production stacks, the link will be updated to this link
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1705