- SP initiated SSO - SAML Request sent as a GET and not a POST
- Worry of risk issue using GET vs POST
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- We send the entire SAML Request as a GET and not a POST.
- We are compliant with the SAML standard. However, we do want to increase our customer confidence in our technology and would like to address any security issue they see
- Our future direction and strategy is to use IAS (Identity Authentication Service) as our IDP that connects to the customer IDP.
- IAS supports both GET and POST
Single Sign On, SSO, GET, POST, IAS, SP initiated, SAML , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-SSO , Single Sign-on , Product Enhancement
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions