Managers are not able to see "Lock/Un-Lock" option to change the state for their Direct Reports in Goal Plan.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to the instance as a Manager
2. Proxy as his Direct Reports
3. Navigate to Goal Management tab
4. Check the Goal plan to see "Approve/Un-approve or Lock/Un-lock" option for his Direct reports.
1. Login user's locale must match at least one locale value of the <action-label> list defined in <obj-plan-state> tag.
2. Otherwise goal plan page would NOT know which <action-label> to display.
3. Define a different action-label for each locale - see below, the action-label for en_GB differs to he en_US action-label:
<obj-plan-states> <obj-plan-state id="unlocked" default="true"> <state-label>Not Approved</state-label> <action-label lang="en_US">Un-Approve</action-label>
<action-label lang="en_GB">Un-Approve UK</action-label>
Goal plan state lock and unlock goal plan approve goal plan lock goal plan unlock goal plan un-approve goal plan , KBA , LOD-SF-GM , SAP SF Goal Management , Problem