- Badge Title field is blank in ad hoc report.
- Badge Title field does not fetch any value in you calc tile.
- Ad Hoc Report
- YouCalc Tile
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Ad Hoc Report Or Youcalc Tile of "Employee Profile for Badges" Sub domain schema
- Select "Badge Title" from "Badge Information" table
- Generate the Ad Hoc Report OR execute the You calc tile
- "Badge Title" field appear as blank
- User is able to view Badge Title Data in the instance.
- While trying to apply filter on Badge Title field in Ad Hoc Report, data appears in Filter.
- Default Language of instance is English UK.
- Data for Badge Title field is present only in English US column in the csv file which have been imported into the system.
- There is no data for Badge Title field in "badgeTitle.en_GB" column. That means English UK field is blank.
- This is why data is not appearing in Ad Hoc Report as well as in Tile.
How to export Badge Title Data -
- Go To Admin Center
- Import and Export Data
- Select the Action to Perform > Export
- Select Generic Object > MDFBadge Template
- Click on Export
- Go Back to Admin Center
- Monitor Job
- When Job is completed
- Click on Download Status
- Open the CSV file
- Look into "badgeTitle.en_GB" column.
Please ensure correct data is present in all language specific columns for the Badge Title field in the CSV file.
Re Import the CSV file after correcting the data issue.
- Any clarification or assistance about how to Modify / Import this CSV file into system falls outside of Analytics support scope.
- If any clarification is required on the same, create a new ticket with Employee Profile product pillar (Component: LOD-SF-EP).
- Badge Title
- Ad Hoc Report
- Employee Profile
- Employee Profile For Badges
- MDF Badge Template
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite all versions